First, how do you know that you may have parasites?
Here are the primary signs:
- Restlessness or anxiety
- Mood disorders: depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, very irritable
- Strong cravings for processed foods and sugary foods
- Anemia or iron deficiency- worms can create enough blood loss to cause anemia or iron deficiency
- Skin ailments such as hives, rashes, weeping eczema, itchy dermatitis, acne, ulcers, sores, lesions, etc.
- Recurring yeast infections like Candida
- Bleeding gums
- Nervousness, as waste products from parasites, irritate the nervous system
- Teeth grinding and drooling during sleep
- Food allergies/food sensitivities
- Loss of appetite
- Sexual dysfunction in men/menstrual cycle problems in women
- Chronic fatigue/constantly tired
- Craving foods you KNOW are bad for you
- Persistent digestive problems (cramps, bloating, gas, etc.)
- Hungry all the time
- Sore/stiff joints
- Breathing problems
- Itching – especially around mouth, nose and anus
- Memory problems
Garlic has a history of killing parasites and controlling secondary fungal infections. It also detoxifies while gently stimulating elimination, and has antioxidant properties to protect against oxidation caused by parasite toxins.
Allicin is not present in garlic in its natural state. When garlic is chopped or otherwise damaged, the enzyme alliinase acts on the chemical alliin, converting it into allicin, the active component contributing to its success for killing parasites.
To get the most out of garlic, be sure to use it crushed or juiced. Start off with 1 clove and work your way up to as many as you can stomach. (2)
Cucumber seeds have been used as an all-natural treatment to remove tapeworms from the digestive tract. The powder of cucumber seeds can be used to treat tapeworms but also consumed even if you do not have a parasite, as a preventative measure.
That is because cucumbers are of course are also a vegetable. They are effective due to enzymes within the cucumber and seeds that kill tapeworms. Look for heirloom cucumber seeds, grind into a powder and add 1 tsp. to a smoothie daily during your cleanse. (3)
This is perhaps one of the most powerful herbs and is helpful for just about everything. It boasts powerful properties. it is an anticancer, anti-inflammatory, wound-healing, worm-expelling, and an overall body purifier.
A family member to turmeric, ginger has many similar qualities. It also increases circulation and helps all digestive issues. It is particularly good for gas and nausea associated with parasite die-off.
It also improves stomach acid production, which kills parasites and protects us from getting infected in the first place. Fresh ginger is better for eliminating mucus, while ground ginger is better for warming the digestive system. Take both. (6,7)
This hot pepper is a powerful anti-fungal. The best cayenne has the ability to destroy fungus, mold & parasites on contact! It increases circulation and health, and also increases the effectiveness of other herbs when used in combination with them.
Try sprouted pumpkin seeds seasoned with ginger and cayenne for a delicious snack and a medicine for treating intestinal bugs! The best is African Cayenne. (8)
This article was republished with permission from paleohacks.com.