The bloating of your belly is not necessarily a result of excessive consumption of certain foods and the accumulation of fat in that area.
It is a normal process that happens when you do not take care of the type of food, the way of cooking, and time of your meals.
Fortunately, it can be easily controlled.
You should stick to this plan and you will soon notice that your stomach is slowly faltered without following any strict diets and regimes:
Massage the belly area above the navel for 2 to 3 minutes using your 4 fingers, moving circularly, as shown in the picture. Then change the direction for another 2-3 minutes. This will help you to get rid of accumulated gases.
To eliminate the retained water, you should repeat the same movements, but much closer to the navel. Press the point marked in the picture and massage the area applying a greater pressure in circular movements. Of course, this massage should not hurt.
To relieve the weight you are feeling, massage the lower abdomen in the same way.
BESIDES THIS MASSAGE, YOU SHOULD ALSO FOLLOW THESE TIPS:
- Start your day with some lemon water — the intake of vitamin C before breakfast regulates the processes which occur in the stomach.
- Do not drink beverages while eating –they just impede digestion, which then leads to bloating.
- Do not drink alcohol on an empty stomach – This alsoinhibits digestion and destroys the healthy microflora in the gut.
- Drink ginger tea — it improves circulation and prevents the formation of gases.
- Chew and eat slowly — When chewing quickly, you also swallow excess air, which causes bloating.
Relax – Every day, you should take 15 minutes to meditate in the fresh air or go for a short walk.
The video below shows a recipe that will help you remove bloated belly: