When we talk about the pubic area, of course, it’s delicate because this is our private area and might be uncomfortable to talk about it. We all have it and we might learn something more about hygiene or esthetics.
For example, the most common problem is dark pubicskin. Mostly women have this problem between their legs. What is the natural cure?
Continue reading andfind out more, as there are 6 methods!
According to the American Academy of Dermatology, this has a medical term, and it is acanthosis nigicans (AN). Not just the groins, it could also appear on the neck and armpits as well. These discolored areas go along with really thick skin, yet strangely smoothandsoft. The dermatologist can make aphysical exam and see the medical history of the patient in case it is serious. In majority of the patients, target group are healthy African people.
You can be born with this or get it through time if you have diabetes, or it could be just gland problem or obesity. According to the professionals, some drugssuch as contraception can also cause this problem. It is nothing to be ashamed of, a lot of people have this problem.
READ OUR ADVICE AND SUGGESTIONS ABOUT THE NATURAL SKIN CURES TO LIGHTEN THESE AREAS.
- Lemons– the citric juices are not perfect just for blonde shades, they are also abundant invitamin C. Take a lemon juice and rub it on the dark area. Leave it for about 10 minutes and wash off with water. After 1 – 2 months you will notice a lighter skin. Never shave this area before this juice, it’s going to burn and sting.
- Rosewater and sandalwood– buy these things at a local market or the health food Indian store. Mix 1 tablespoon sandalwood powder and 10 drops of rose water. Apply on the skin after a bath/shower, and then leave it for 20 minutes. After that, rinse it off. The powder was used even in history to brighten or to soften the skin. The rose water is relaxingandhydrating. Do this 3 times in a week.
- Aloe Vera gel– don’t worry if you don’t have aloe plant right away to freshly squeeze it from the leaves, you can buy 100% aloe Vera gel. You need to massage it on the groin and leave it for about 20 minutes. Wash with warm water and do this after every bath. Aloe Vera is known to brighten up the skin.
- Plain yoghurt–Not the fruit sweet ones.Just plain yogurt.In addition, it soothes the skin and it cools it. Massage it on the dark skin and then leave it for 15 minutes. Rinse it with warm water. You need to do this every day for a few weeks.
- Orange juice and turmeric– for a long time, women in India have been using this cure of turmeric powder and some other ingredients. Oranges and lemons, both have bleaching compounds. The turmeric can stain fabrics therefore be careful with the clothes. Mix 2 tablespoons of orange juice and pinch turmeric. Apply once a day for about 20 minutes. Rinse it well.
- Gram flour– this is very famous in Southeast Asia and is made from chickpeas, this is exfoliator and brightener as well! Make a paste of a little water and this flour. Leave it to dry before you rinse it off. You need to use it 3 times weekly.
Source: Healthy Lifestyle Advice