Helicobacter pylorus (H. pylori) is a type of asymptomatic bacterium which is causing infection in the stomach. It affects around 2/3 of the world’s population and it may be transmitted by unclean food and water. If it is left untreated, it might cause peptic ulcers and even stomach cancer. Without a proper medicinal examination, these bacteria are very hard to detect.
How would you know?
- pylori can show various symptoms and the most common ones are burping, heartburn, bloating, esophageal reflux, diarrhea, constipation, flatulence and upper and mid-stomach discomfort. Lots of peopleusually mistake these symptoms for normal body manifestations.
Helicobacter pylorus is the main reason for gastritis –inflammation of the stomach lining. Gastritis accounts for about 90% of duodenal ulcers and 80% of gastric ulcers. This bacterium can also trigger a number of other conditions which are not directly linked to digestion, like the cardiovascular issue, headaches and Raynaud’s sickness, which is an impaired circulation in the feetandhands.
This bacterium is able to decrease the serotonin levels in the brain and on that way triggering depression and nervousness.
It could happen to anyone, including you
The bacteria mainly thrive in the stomach lining and it is believed that they are transmitted by drinking water or eating food that has been contaminated with human fecal material, or possibly through contact with vomit, stool, or saliva of some infected person. Exposure to family members with Helicobacter pylorus is the most likely opportunity for transmission.
It’s advisable to check the conditions of any restaurant that you go to.
What can you do about it?
- Pylori can be successfully treated in over 80% of cases. Consult aspecialist in order to get the appropriate therapy. Usuallythe treatment involves a combination of drugs and antibiotics in order to reduce the amount of stomach acid that is produced, and these need to be taken for several weeks. Maintaining a regular dietary regime and consuming plenty of vitamins A, C and E, along with zinc, is essential for protecting your stomach lining. Taking probiotics likebifidobacteriumand lactobacillus is also a good advice.
It is also very important to maintain proper hygiene,such as washing your hands properlyandfrequently. Drinking water from some safe sources is also essential thing to do.
In case you feel at risk to become infected with H. Pylori, you should immediately contact your specialist to get an appropriate examination. You could never be too cautious with problems of this kind as they might also influence your social and work life, apart from your general health.
How can you relieve bloating?
This beverage is especially beneficial for boosting the energy levels and relieving the stomach bloating at the same time.
What you will need:
- 1 cucumber
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of aloe vera juice
- 1 tablespoon of grated ginger
- a bunch of either cilantro or parsley
- half a glass of water
What you need to do:
The preparation is very simple. You need to mix all the ingredients in a food processor and then drink it.
How does it work?
This drink is very beneficial for reducing the belly fat and you are going to feel improvements after the very first glass. These ingredients are mixed in order to stimulate the metabolism to burn fat while you sleep. This particular combination is proven to improve the metabolism, which means that your metabolism will work at full speed even when you are asleep.
Fat burning properties of every ingredient:
- Cucumbers are very powerful fat-burning tool. They are the most important ingredient in every weight loss program.
- Parsley and cilantro, being low in calories, but abundant in antioxidants, mineralsandvitamins, are highly beneficial for treating bloatingandwater retention.
- Ginger is an amazing metabolic booster and it is highly efficient in preventing constipation. This ingredient is able to burn the stubborn belly fat while you sleep.
- Aloe Vera juice is very beneficial for the weight loss process.
- Lemon juice can effectively stimulate the flushing out of the toxins built up in the body.
Stay Hydrated: Drink Plenty of Water
Water is not just important for your overall health, but it is also very efficient in burning calories. In case of deficient water intake, your metabolism will slow down and it can’t burn calories properly. You need to drink lots of water in order to boost your metabolism.